Aloe barbadensis leaf juice
- Properties: astringent, coagulating agent, cell growth stimulator and scar inhibitor. Good after prolonged exposure to sun and the elements.
- Contains: "essential ingredients", most vitamins including B12, minerals, enzymes, protein and amino acids.
Borage Seed Oil
- Properties: reduces dryness and keep skin supple. Used against psoriasis and eczema.
- Contains: Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), providing the richest natural source of this fatty acid.
- Properties: antioxidant, antibacterial, astringent, antifungal, anti-inflammatory.
- Contains: carotenoids, resin, essential oil, flavonoids, sterol, bitter principle, saponins, mucilage, glycosides, and numerous antioxidants, including terpenoids, isoquercitin, narcissin and rutin.
- Properties: assists in removing toxins healing dry, chapped and cracked skin. Revitalizing and toning, it protects against the effects of ultraviolet radiation. Antioxidant, moisturizing. Promotes the healing of scar tissue and assists with burns, psoriasis and eczema.
- Contains: beta carotene, vitamins A, C, E and pro vitamin A.
- Properties: tones all types of complexions. The anti-inflammatory effect of this essential oil applied topically improves skin regeneration and puffy eyes.
- Properties: protects against the effects of ultraviolet radiation. Antioxidant.
French Lavender essential oil Organic
- Properties: Deep Cleanser, antibacterial, relieves mild skin irritation, antispasmodic, detoxifying and provides soothing balance.
- Aromatherapy qualities: Stress relieving, mild antidepressant and decongestant.
Hemp Seed Oil
- Properties: antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, humectant.
- Contains: beta carotene, vitamins A, C, D, E and pro vitamin A. It is a source of complete protein and contains all twenty know amino acids, including the nine essential amino acids. It also contains Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6 and both Omega-6 and Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids. The green color in hemp seed oil is a result of the high level of chlorophyll.
Italian Lemon essential oil organic
- Properties: Cleansing, astringent, detoxifying toner, encourages the dispersal of cellulite and opens the pores of the skin, restoring ph balance and enlivening complexion. Draining tissues of excess fluids and toxins.
- Aromatherapy qualities: Energizing, uplifting mild antidepressant. It can help dispel mental fatigue and psychological heaviness increasing concentration and awareness.
- Properties: helps restore extra-dry and flaky skin to its natural elasticity and smoothness.
Japanese Green Tea extract, Organic Japanese Green Tea leafs, Japanese Green Tea aqueous and oil infusions
- Properties: very powerful antioxidant that fights free radicals, singlet oxygen and peroxides responsible for the aging process. Regular use will protect the skin against the elements and help restore it to its natural elasticity and youthful appearance.
- Contains: Cathechins, Poliphenols, Flavonoids, Vitamins C and E.
- Properties: Mineral extract with strong antioxidant and detoxifying activity. It's also a general skin protector.
Melissa officinalis essential oil
- Properties: antibacterial, antifungal.
- Properties: restorative, anti-inflammatory, stimulates cell growth, and can relieve dry itchy skin and minor rashes. Helps in removing toxins.
Olive Oil Olea europaea
- Properties: anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, moisturizing, hydrating.
Orange essential oil (Sweet) Prunus dulcis
- Properties: moisturizer, antioxidant.
- Contains: vitamins A, B and C.
- Properties: is a non-irritating form of Vitamin B derived from plants. When this natural, hydrating vitamin is applied externally, it penetrates into lower skin layers, gets absorbed into skin cells and turns into pantothenic acid (commonly known as Vitamin B5). Because panthenol is absorbed deeply into the skin, it adds essential moisture and has a desirable plumping effect. This non-toxic vitamin has incredible absorption properties and helps to diminish wrinkles by infusing moisture into the deeper layers of the skin.
- Properties: Extremely mild fruit surfactant obtained from essential amino acids in apple juice that provides effective, gentle cleansing while preserving the integrity of the skin barrier. Proteol APL has been certified by ECOCERT in Europe to meet their ecological and organic standards as an environmentally friendly product. Fully biodegradable.
Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A)
- Properties: essential nutrient necessary for healthy skin maintenance and rejuvenation. Vitamin A is a natural antioxidant that nourishes the skin and keeps it soft and supple.
Salvia officinalis essential oil
- Properties: Anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, astringent, deodorizing.
Safflower Seed Oil
- Properties: anti-oxidant, moisturizing, nourishing and hydrating.
- Contains: rich in linoleic acid.
Saponaria officinalis extract
- Properties: Antiviral properties, used in the topical treatment of certain skin conditions, including acne, psoriasis and eczema. Excellent cleanser for delicate skin.
- Contains: Saponins (5%), comprising Saporubin and Saprubrinic acid; Gums; Flavonoids; Vitamin C and Vitexin.
- Properties: soothing, moisturizing and protecting effects. The Phytonutrients are good for cell regeneration, skin cracks, crevices and capillary circulation. They are anti-inflammatory and have an SPF factor of about 3-4. Regular use helps to keep the skin supple and resilient.
- Contains: vitamins and other active elements such as Cinnamic acid, Phytonutrients, Vitamin A, and Vitamin E
Vanilla Madagascar pods, Vanilla aqueous and oil infusions
- Properties: anti-oxidant, nourishes and soothes dry itchy skin.
- Aromatherapy qualities: Relaxing, soothing.
- Properties: excellent moisturizer, conditioner and antioxidant. Plays an important role in protecting skin from environmental and oxidative damage.
Triticum vulgare bran
- Properties: exfoliating, antioxidant.
- Properties: has been shown to be one of the most effective pore minimizing in skin care, providing the "porcelain" look. Also known as by the collective name Phyto Peptides, wheat protein is an effective substitute for hydrolyzed animal protein derived by acid, enzyme, or other method of hydrolysis. It offers conditioning, moisturizing and film forming properties and helps skin retain its moisture and improve its overall appearance.